Thursday, June 12, 2008

Michelle Obama is now Barack Obama's Baby Mama, According to Fox



Michelle Obama is referred to as a "Baby Mama" by Fox News. The black community is outraged over this statement and considers it to be an insult. This is not the first time that Fox has insulted the black community. It has allowed Bill O'Reilly, one of it's most prominent talk show hosts, to refer to actually lynching Michelle Obama. Additionally, it has paid many African American commentators to say degrading things about the black community.

Michelle Obama and Barack Obama haven't responded to the statements, but many in the black community are concerned about the racism terrorism used by Fox News in this election.



The video is below.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never in my life thought I would see such blatant racism masquerading as news! This needs to stop, I am not black (I’m Latino) but this is just sad. We need to all come together and set the world straight; show that people that are not white deserve the respect that is withheld from us at birth. I hope every American will open their eyes and elect a man that is preaching change, a man that seeks to change the attitudes of the ignorant American, we need to elect Obama. In order to even accomplish this we must set aside our differences, blacks and Hispanics must realize that if one suffers the other will too. I hate to say this but in this country you are not really equal unless you are white, this is what needs to be changed. I will be damned if I am looked down upon because I am Hispanic. Together we can do it.